Ready Made Solutions
Our singular focus and years of experience have helped us develop comprehensive strategies that can work for small and large lenders. Choose from one of our packages or pick your services a la carte. Flat pricing allows you to more accurately project the profitability of each transaction.
To get started, Bolt Law Group has different service packages to offer depending on your needs. However, after getting to know each other, we are able to provide a customized solution to precisely fit your needs. If you have a need, we can address it.
We pride ourselves on providing quality services at an affordable rate. You will appreciate the confidence of Project-Based Pricing. Hourly Rates do not exist at Bolt. Checkout this Blog Post outlining the breadth of services that are standard at Bolt Law Group.
EXPANDED SERVICE + OPINION LETTER
- Post-Escrow closing, we thoroughly review of all executed docs, request conformed documents and obtain all necessary Bank documents
- Provide Title with detailed instructions for the Final Title Policy and review to ensure accuracy
- Draft and finalize the Opinion Letter to accompany Submission Package
- Prepare and submit the SBA Submission Package, address any SBA questions or concerns and follow up through SBA funding approval
- Calculate Borrower's equity injection for CDC's closing file
- Final file review of all documents, post-SBA approval to prepare for SBA audit request
With a broad background in delivering SBA 504 loans, our custom solutions have helped clients complete servicing actions, obtain ALP status, expand to multiple locations, prepare advanced reporting, and even involve working with their Board of Directors. Bolt Law Group is also experience in providing Loan Servicing and helping clients prepare for and respond to SBA Audits.